In order to maintain and create the family-friendly community we wish to foster with PriceBreaks, all users must abide by our Content Policy. Failure to do so is a violation of our Terms of Service, and repeat offenders will have their PriceBreaks accounts permanently suspended.
The positive contributions of our users are extremely important to us, as well as the experience that everyone on PriceBreaks has. We restrict certain types of content in order to maintain this.
Compensation from outside parties.
- It is not allowed to post any review or deal that has been solicited by an outside party without express permission from PriceBreaks Staff. Any content that has been solicited by an outside party must be clearly marked in accordance with our Sponsorship Policy.
- Any user that is found to be posting content for monetary compensation (or other forms of compensation) will have their account terminated and all content deleted.
Banned content. You must not:
- Share adult content, available directly on the page or linked to externally. This includes pornographic material and any other content not suitable for viewing by those under the age of majority. Adult content also includes, but is not limited to, gambling, international bride services, escort services, and offline adult entertainment.
- Post content or links to sites supplying or helping to supply restricted substances.
- Post content or links to sites supplying or helping to supply dangerous goods.
- Post content or links to sites supplying or helping to supply weapons.
- Post content or links to sites impersonating any person or entity.
- Post content or links to sites discussing how to perform illegal activities, including fraud.
- Post content that you do not own the copyrights to, or otherwise break copyright law.
- Encourage or help people perform dishonest acts, such as cable stealing or producing fake documents.
- Post content that incites hatred, which includes but is not limited to racism, sexism, homophobia and transphobia.
- Post content advocating physical harm to others, or animals. This also includes the promotion or linking to sites that trade products derived from endangered species, such as rhino horns.
- Post content or links enabling the supply or purchase of illegal goods.
- Mislead other users on price or other details of a product.
- Use our platform to slander a person or entity.
Pictures and avatars.
- Images must always be PG-13 rated, including in private messages.
Forum and Service-specific rules.
- Certain Services and Forums have their own rules which are easily visible.
- Should there be a discrepancy between forum/service rules or policies and this Policy, this Policy shall rule.
If any discrepancy arises between this Policy and our Terms of Service, the Terms of Service governs.
Enforcement of this Policy is always at the discrepancy of the Moderation Team or, failing that, PriceBreaks Staff. We retain the right to remove content that both complies with and does not comply with this Policy for any reason. It is impossible to write a rule for every single possible situation, so naturally this Policy is not all-encompassing. A moderator's judgement always ultimately governs.
If a user's content is edited or removed by a moderator or staff member, they will be informed at the earliest opportunity whenever possible. Where appropriate, a public message will also be displayed.
We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time.
Users with any questions regarding this Policy should submit a support ticket.
Last Updated: January 14 2017